OCTOBER 7, 2017 - SAVE-THE-DATE: Festival of Well-Being for Young Children & Families (Berkeley)
Purpose of this Event: To let parents and families know that the city of Berkeley has resources available for young children (birth-5 yrs.) and their families.
Desired Outcomes from this Event:
Parents will know that:
- Children learn from the point of conception
- They are a vital partner in their child’s growth and development
- There is a network of Berkeley resources available for young children and their parents.
- Prenatal & Infant Health
- Social Emotion Development
- Kindergarten Readiness
In addition there will be:
- Community Resources
- Activities & Music
- FREE Continental Breakfast and Box Lunch
- Childcare available (First com, first served)