APRIL 27, 2018 - 1st Annual Block Party for Health (Oakland)
1st Annual Block Party for Health
Objective: Provide opportunity for OUSD students and families to build community through engagement in health education activities and exposure to community partners/resources.
· Participate in Fitness demonstrations.
· Sample nutritious meals made by professional chefs.
· Information for local jobs and internships.
· Grand opening of free vision services at Youth Heart Health Center
· Enrollment assistance in Peralta Summer Courses.
· Health screenings and health education.
· Live Music and Raffle Prizes
Date: Friday, April 27, 2018
Time: 10:00am to 2:30pm
Location: La Escuelita Parking Lot, 1050 2nd Ave, Oakland, CA 94606
For more information, please email: LauRiece Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or Allan Gamboa email@example.com.
APRIL 27, 2018 - Baby's Day Out at Brushstrokes (Berkeley)
Bring your baby out and make a memento!
510Families.com has partnered with some great companies to bring East Bay parents (and their babies!) a fun morning outing from 9 am to 11 am on Friday, April 27.
Please join 510Families.com at Brushstrokes Studio in Berkeley to make a footprint memento and have coffee and bagels with other parents. RSVP now>>
DATE: Friday, April 27, 2018
TIME: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
LOCATION: Brushstrokes Studio Inc., 745 Page Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
COST: Baby + Adult Pair (Pre-crawlers) $10 / Helping hand adult with not baby Free!
RSVP: Click here to register on EventbriteShare: