Mother and daughter, father and son

 No questions too big or too small 

Parents wonder about what to expect – when should their child begin to talk or walk?  Parents wonder about behaviors – like tantrums and showing affection.  And parents want to know about resources – like activities, parenting classes, and early intervention. We are here to support.

 Help Me Grow can answer your questions

We’re here to answer all your everyday questions about your children from birth to age 5. We also offer free developmental screenings for children under age 5 to check how they are growing and developing.

 Help Me Grow has supported over 15,000 families in Alameda County

We help families every day.  All services are free and confidential.  Our trained Care Coordinators speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Spanish and we offer interpretation for other languages.


No-cost information and referral helpline for the babies you love.

Always free. Always confidential.
Just call 1-888-510-1211. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.

Contact Help Me Grow

Call us at 1-888-510-1211 or complete this form:

Preferred Method of Contact (check all that apply):

(Check all that apply)